1. Number of specimen test : 2 for sole, 6 for cut test epecimen
2. Angle of flexing : 900
3. Diameter of bending mandrel : 30mm
4. Frequency of operation : 125 to 150 cycles/ minute.
5. Motor : 1/2 HP, single - phase 230 volrs AC
1. DIN 53543-1979: Testing of semi rigid polyurethane (PUR) integral
cellilar Material for soles and parts of shoes.
2. SATRA PM 161; bennewart flex Tester Resistance to cut growth
con ; Flexing.
3. IS: 15298 (part1)-2002 : safety Protective and occupational
footwear for professinalUse
4. ISO 8782 (part)- 1993: Requirement and Test methods for safety,
protective and occupational footwear for professional use.
Features:Easy to operate
- Non-interrupted performance
- Low maintenance
- Longer service life
- Further Details:
Bennewart flex testing is proposed to focus the resistance of a part of material to cut development amid rehashed flexing. It can likewise be utilized to survey the impact of surface examples on split start and development. This test is particularly material to the out soles of footwear, however might likewise be utilized with certain other adaptable segments.
The Innotech bennewart flex analyzer comprises of a drive unit embodying an electric engine with pulleys and belts and connection system to give a swaying development to one of the two holds holding the two finishes of test example, the other grasp being altered.
The swaying hold has firearm metal hedges, which slides on two solidified and ground bearing steel poles to give it a long living up to expectations life. Every grasp comprises of swayable bases turned on metal balls so that the two closures of the test example are allowed to adjust themselves to the normal form of the example amid flexing.
The hub about which the grasp bases waver life. In the plane of their example holding face. A six digit preset electronic advanced counter the quantities of test cycles furthermore stops the engine after preset quantities of test cycles.