Load cell based Automatic & Digital Rockwell hardness tester for measureient of ferrous & non-ferrous material
Automatic Rockwell Hardness Tester with horizontal dolphin nose
Rockwell Hardness testing machine is intended for measuring hardness of different metals(Ferrous & Non-Ferrous) in an aircraft industry, also suitable for internal / external testing on curved surfaces.
1. Digital Display of hardness
2. Load cell based
3. Load cell/motorised loading/ minimum 0.1 HR Hardness display.
4. Standards : ASTM E18, ISO 6508
5. Display & Operation panel
1) Min 4 inch backlit LCD/LED screen/ panel
2) Operation through touch screen or keys
6. Language - English
7. Loading Principle and measuring operation
1) Pre-load by handle wheel manually and Automatic main load & testing cycle.
2) Curved surface auto correction.
8. Load- Pre Load:10kgf
Main Load: 60,100,150 Kgf
9. Dwell Time - 2 to 50 Seconds, Can be set in between by the panel
10. Vertical Testing - Space Min 200 mm
11. Hardness Range - 20-80HRA, 20-100 HRB, 20-80 HRC
12. Horizontal Testing Space - Min 150 mm
13. Automatic Hardness - Conversion: HRA, HRB, HRC, HRD, HRF, HV, HK,
HB, HR15N, HR30N, HR45N, HR15T, HR30T, HR45T
14. Data Memory Function - Min 300 data should be stored in memory
15. Data Statistics - Analyzes the value of Maximum, Minimum, Average etc & Upper/Lower limit setting
16. Output - RS232 interface: mini printer optional
17. Power Supply- AC220V/50Hz
18. Accuracy - Conform to ASTM E-18, ISO-6508
19. Resolution0.1 HR
20. Temperature Range- 5 to 50 degree C
21. WeightNot more than 125 kg
22. Dimension (LXWXH)Not more than 750X300X900 mm
23. Indenter will have Indenter Protective Device